The High-End of the Beer Business is still growing, but getting more competitive, changing fast. To keep pace with this dynamic segment, attend the 2017 BEER INSIGHTS SPRING CONFERENCE on the High End: Current Trends in Imports, Craft Brews, FMBs & More.
Get the latest info and insight into how industry movers and shakers are building this critical industry segment, plus new directions and opportunities.
Join us for a jam-packed day of insightful presentations, candid conversations & plenty of networking opportunities in a great locale, now at The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago. You’ll hear from:
- Constellation Brands Beer Division’s Chairman Bill Hackett & President Paul Hetterich will join BMI’s Benj Steinman to talk about the past, present & future of the fastest-growing beer company, now #1 in the high end.
- The leader in FMBs, Mike’s Hard Lemonade’s Phil Rosse, President of the 2nd biggest volume gainer in the US beer industry last year.
- You’ll get the latest keen insights into off- and on-premise trends from Danny Brager, Sr VP Nielsen Beverage Alcohol Practice & Scott Elliott, Sr VP Nielsen CGA, providing a rare in-depth look at the high-end from Nielsen’s vast database.
- A panel looking at how spirits has outperformed beer in recent years will include Sazerac President Mark Brown, moderated by BMI’s Eric Shepard.
- Ken Stout, President & GM of Goose Island Beer Co, will discuss his company’s rapid US & global growth & the Chicago craft scene.
- Lagunitas founder Tony Magee will update us on the #1 fastest growing craft company.
- Founder of # 3 craft brewer New Belgium, Kim Jordan, will tell us about the company’s big changes in 2016 & how it achieved solid growth.
- Brookyn Brewery’s CEO Eric Ottaway will discuss his local & international moves, including partnership with Kirin.
- Benj Steinman will present a provocative overview of the US beer industry, with a focus on the high end.
Look for lots of new insights into the high end of the US beer business. Along with plenty of Q&A and an opportunity to learn from industry leaders and shakers.
The 2017 Beer Insights Spring Conference is the best way to stay up-to-date on top trends in the beer biz. This top-notch event will be held at a new location – the centrally located and appropriately high-end Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago. In addition to thought-provoking and informative presentations, you’ll also have unparalleled opportunities for Q&A and networking. Space is limited. Register for the 2017 Beer Insights Spring Conference – The High End – today!
Group Discounted Accomodations at the Four Seasons Hotel
A limited number of discounted rooms are available at the Four Seasons Hotel for the 2017 Beer Insights Spring Conference. To reserve, please call the hotel’s reservations department at (312) 280-8400 and mention “2017 Beer Marketer’s Insights” or code BE0517. Or, make your reservation here and enter code BE0517 in the Corporate/Promo Code section.